Two of my favorite Samhain Recipes

The cooler days really make me want to get in the kitchen to cook and bake. There's just something about the warmth that kitchen magic brings to the home. The scents, flavors and good times. Here are two of my favorite Samhain Recipes that I make every year: Samhain Stew and Samhain Pumpkin Bread. Please feel free to save and print them out. If you make them let me know.


For this quick bread you can adjust the spices as you see fit. I add freshly grated ginger and candied ginger pieces. Sometimes I put in chocolate chips. Because - chocolate!

Invite friends and family over. Enjoy the eats and the Season! 

Have a very magical Samhain!

Audra


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will you do a spell for me?

Protection from Evil Spirits and Ghosts

How to make a Witches Poppet