Will you do a spell for me?

I'm going to try to lay this out as nicely as I can, here it goes: I hear a version of this question at least 2-3 times a week. The answer is always the same, "No, I cannot do a spell for you. I have no vested interest in your issue, no one does but you. Only you have the correct energy. Only you have the power to perform a spell for yourself. I can help you gather the supplies or give you ideas where to start, but ultimately YOU are the magic."

As I get up on my soap box - This is an issue that comes up a lot and to a real witch it's like nails on a chalkboard. This is what they are actually asking "Do it for me. I don't want to put in the effort. You do it." If you don't want to put in the effort, don't bother. Witchcraft and Spell casting is NOT a "do it for me" kind of ritual and the people that will charge you $200 to throw some herbs around a candle and call it a spell are a scam, pure and simple. Just, don't. Instead do some research, grab a book - read it, look up spells on the internet and make them your own, better yet - write a spell - it's not that hard, really. Look up my blog post - Witchcraft on a Budget and get ideas where to look for ingredients for your own spell. There are thousands of witchcraft pages on the internet with free spells and ideas, please use them. Seriously, you have a vested interest in your issue - this is energy - you are energy - you are capable of creating your own spell and the energy you put into creating it will make it a more successful spell than anyone else could conjure.

People, please stop asking witches to do spells for you, it's lazy and frankly rude.  - gets off soap box.

If you really don't know where to start - please ask a witch to help you figure out how to do a spell. I'm sure most of us are willing to help you figure it out as long as you're willing to actually but in the effort to cast your own spell when we're done.

For those of you already doing your own spell work and rituals - Good for you! Carry on. If someone asks - give them knowledge, not a hand out.

That's it for now,
Audra


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this. I am but a very young witch and every once in a while I get asked the same. I never really knew how to explain that I just couldn't. Now I have the tools to say no.

    Again Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Just Kay, I'm glad it made sense to you and gave you a real reason to encourage them to do their own spells. Carry on, young one! You're on the right path. )O(

      Delete
  2. I am not a Witch but I have the utmost respect for those that are. What I am is someone who is seeking a way to connect with my desires through my heart and my "intentions" I found "The Magick Cabinet" because I put out the "intention" of finding a Witch that was unique and used her craft to encourage people to find ways to connect with their desires. I wanted to start with sage and incense and explore crystals to "create" my own world of "manifesting" The Magick Cabinet EXPLAINS the history and uses for all these. I have bought the Manifest Incense, Dragon's Blood resin and even the Pet Charms. I am COMPLETELY blown away with HOW these products are handcrafted. When I burn the Dragons Blood resin it makes me feel safe, when I burn the Manifest Incense I SWEAR I forget where I am and it makes me emotional enough to move mountains. I am so APPRECIATIVE to The Magick Cabinet for helping me manifest my own world and creating a pure environment within my own realm. YOU ROCK!! Hugs! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a Witch but I honor and respect those that are true Witches. I found The Magick Cabinet by my "intentions" to find a real authentic Witch that makes incense, resins and other products from Mother Earth so I could "manifest" my own desires. I have to give a LOUD shoutout to "Witch Audra" who EXPLAINS everything about the ingredients in her resins and incense and also the meanings of crystals. I cannot say enough about the incredible "detail" Audra puts into every product. The resins and incense are so pure that it's like watching "a show" when they burn. It is literally like Magic and smells so pure that you forget where you are...literally. Audra has helped me "create" my own environment of peace, solitude and hope. She helps me by encouraging me to be brave and create and "manifest" my own desires. What else is there? Her products are so magical because her "intentions" go with everything she gives you. This is rare and I always feel like I am her only customer when my goods arrive. Thank you so much Audra for being a Real Witch! Valerie and GG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Protection from Evil Spirits and Ghosts

How to make a Witches Poppet